Saturday, November 23, 2013

Junior !!!

On July 25, 2013 after 9 p.m., I was finally given an opportunity to take a couple of photos of Junior and his Mama!   These are white-tailed deer.



In deep shade in the flooded ditch, the little one only stayed around briefly after telling Mama that something strange was staring at him! Chuckle!  Seeking solace from his mom, he then darted into the bushes!


I always have to remember that it is NOT me that they see but rather my camera!  I had been catching glimpses of the little gaffer quite regularly and was pleased to be able to capture his image for posterity.

Technical note:   I had to "play" a bit to make these images viewable.  The extreme shade they were in was a challenge.  I used manipulation in Photoshop Elements to sharpen them and give them some brightness and texture.   I actually like the results!

No comments:

Post a Comment